He probably does this to dozens of people hoping someone will fall for it and he’ll make some easy money. Too many ways for dishonest people to scam legitimate sellers. I should add that I went through their feedback and noticed they purchased an activation locked iPhone 6 Plus 2 weeks ago from a seller. That’s why I’m thinking I’m going to be getting that phone. Secondly, the buyer maybe scamming you as he himself locked the iphone. It’s almost a foolproof way to scam unless you have your IMEI bill. But then how will you prove that id it is showing is not yours.
- This is an advanced form for creating remotes on the fly.
- You can quickly add your personal information to online forms using AutoFill.
- If the buyer gave the wrong reason for a return, in order One Daily Video to receive a free return label, you can file a “SAFE-T” claim for reimbursement of the return cost.
- This may sound counterintuitive at first, but it’s important to understand that when you receive a scam email, literally everything that you can see is designed to trick you.
- Seller Vishal Vora simply asked for an item he had sold to be returned.
If there is a file with the same path , then it will be overwritten. To use this flag you will need to be doing a modification time sync (so not using –size-only or –checksum).
Cache, Cookie and Pop-Up Settings on Google Chrome
Getting into contention on Saturday and quietly fading on Sunday has unfortunately been a common theme. But it’s not for lack of effort, nor is it to protect a bigger paycheck.
As I understand one can delete all autofill form data at once. However, what if one has many (e.g. hundreds or thousands) entries in the autofill form data, and needs to modify or delete some entries in the autofill form data? I.e. w/o deleting all autofill form data at once.
Remember – These official agencies NEVER ask for money on the phone, never ask you to pay using these methods, and these are just scammers trying to scare you into paying them. #6 Check Fraud – Scammers look for your mailbox raised flag indicating outgoing mail. They look for checks, credit cards, gift cards.
Usually, it happens when people are trying to launch the Ubisoft Connect client or play a game from Ubisoft Connect. The error spread quickly over the internet baffling people on finding ways to solve it. Alike Steam and many other libraries, Ubisoft Connect is a place for storing and playing games. Unfortunately, due to the error, some people have been experiencing a hiccup to play video games. The emerging problem states a message like “A Ubisoft service is not available at the moment” preventing users from moving further off this. Although there are official solutions posted by the Ubisoft team, they may be complex to understand, especially for raw users.